Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm it!

Em tagged me, here's the scoop...


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
This was taken December 14th, so B is 2 days old. We were trying to take a picture for her announcement/our Christmas card... hence the bow on her noggin'. She's so tiny compared to the person who is unloading all my shoes from the shoe rack right now.

I only know 4 people with blogs, so I will tag Kale and Erin, Mike, Hayley, and Ben. If I had to guess I would say only one of them will do it, but you're it!

2 comments:

Jeff and Casey (and Vanna) said...

i wonna know about your shoes? and why is a large person unloading them right now?

Anonymous said...

Been catching up on the blog. I just love watching that little girl grow up. And so pleased you celebrate our namesake in style. We are going to have to attend one of these days.