Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SOLD!

We have a contract on the house, signed it yesterday. We are set to close on March 17th. Now all we gotta do is figure out where we're gonna live. Blythe and I started packing yesterday. I am learning to speed pack because Blythe still really likes to move things in and out. So if you are putting things in a box, B is right there taking it all back out. Or if you are trying to empty a drawer, there she is dutifully putting everything back in. Should be a fun month... I can't imagine what kind of junk is hidden away in this house!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yea for you guys! I am sure that is quite a reief.

Jeff and Casey (and Vanna) said...

so exciting!!!!! were are you going to? do you already have another place in mind? you gotta bring me along this huge changes!!

Jeff and Casey (and Vanna) said...

so exciting!!!!! were are you going to? do you already have another place in mind? you gotta bring me along this huge changes!!