Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Milestones

Tonight, Caleb put Blythe to bed and we sat down to watch Biggest Loser. We were talking about all the stuff going on and brought up some of the milestones we're about to hit. So I said, "I think the baby is weaned, we're going to Vegas this weekend for our first night away from her," then Caleb adds this... "and I dominated some math today."

We all have our pride points, apparently Caleb's involves his math skills. He was taking someone else's interview assessment test for a management position too. Cheater.

He would like me to add that I was watching Biggest Loser and thus he had to watch Biggest Loser, because he loves me and wants to be in the same room with me no matter what is on the TV.

After saying the sweet thing about wanting to be in the room with me, he then told me he was at least 17 times faster at the internet than I am, and also that I don't say things correctly. Jerk.

Then he made me change the above to say "at least" because he thinks he is probably more than 17 times faster. Uber-jerk.

You must admit... together, we are funny. He claims he's the only one who is funny. Super-uber-jerk.

No comments: