Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Nestin'!!

Blythe has officially switched over to her big girl bed to make room for Joe. Oh yeah, we're having a boy and his name is Joe! I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this already knew that, so I'm not too worried about forgetting to put it on here. We set up Blythe's new big girl bed a couple weeks ago and she loves it! Had I known it would be that easy to get her to take naps and go to bed in it I would've switched her long ago. She now pretty much tells you "Night Night" and waves you out of her room. We inherited this bed from the Johnson's and at one point in time it slept all three of the Johnson brothers. Right now that ladder goes to no where, but it will eventually have a top bunk. Blythe is using the trundle so another bed can go on top of hers. This made way for the crib (AKA Joe's bed) to fit in the same room, because Caleb is still officing out of the guest bedroom. This last week we moved the mattress back up and put the mobile up. Blythe never really cared about the mobile when she was a baby, but she loves it now. She spent most of one afternoon sitting in the crib just playing it over and over again.
Next on my list... going through and finding what clothes we have that aren't pink. Luckily, between Em and Erin I'm not too worried about my boy clothes supply!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it...so cute!

It was good to see you guys last night...sorry I wasn't much fun though. :-(

We will definitely have to find some zoo time soon...

GrMoLainie said...

cute nursery for cute babies. I love them so much!