Monday, May 24, 2010

6 Years!!

Saturday was our 6th anniversary! In the morning, we ran a 5k. That was Caleb's choice of activities and I would be lying if I said I was super excited about it. It was fairly successful. We didn't walk at all which is good for me and I think I ruled out the idea of me ever doing a marathon or probably even a half marathon. I just don't like running that much (Sorry, Em). We worked around the house all day, pictures of that to come, and then that evening we went to dinner for my activity of choice... sushi!! We went to this restaurant here in Denton, Keichi, with only 10 seats and he makes all the sushi fresh right in front of you. I will say my favorite thing was the tenderloin mozzarella roll. He pulled out a blow torch and braised it right in front of us and I think the rest of the people sitting there were jealous cause they all wanted to know what it was. We then headed to Greenhouse for dessert before heading back to the house. Thanks to all the grandparents for watching the babies and letting us celebrate! We love you!!!There's a picture of the red hair finally, although it's faded quite a bit. Thanks to Caleb for being my best friend and partner in crime. I love you so much and am so proud to call you mine!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Sounds like y'all had a good one.

Erin said...

happy anniversary!! love your hair...makes me want to go buy a red rinse!! I thought of you this morning...we need to get together...I'll e-mail you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney
Can you send me your email address, please?