Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year all. I'm gonna try and be really good this week and catch up on the major happenings around the Johnson house. I don't really know what happened in November, so I'm just going to skip to December.

First up, Joe's First Birthday! Joe turned one on December 23rd, but we had his party on the 11th. I really had a hard time finding enough days in the month for all the birthdays in our family so in all future years I think we'll be having just one big party.

It ended up being a beautiful day so most of the party played outside. Here's the birthday boy enjoying the nice weather.
Joe started walking pretty early so he has now moved on to climbing. This is a little stool Mama J gave him to climb on.
Opening up some presents...
Happy Birthday, Joe Joe!!
Joe is such a fun addition to our family. He is pretty much the complete opposite of Blythe which makes life oh so much more interesting :) We love you, Joe, Happy Birthday!

Thanks again to the Sears!! I found myself without a camera that worked when it was time to cut the cake so these are all from their collection!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those Searses are quite the photographers! ;-)

Our Green Nest said...

SO cute!! Gosh I don't know what our life was like pre-Joe...since so much of what we play/live with now is "Joe". :)