Monday, October 3, 2011

From the Phone

I emptied the pictures off my phone again and here's what I got...

Lainee got us some new costumes so I've been hanging out with Superman a lot lately.
Here is pouty time out face after someone hit superman
We had a broken pipe which caused us to be without water for 5 days. The upside? It made this fantastic mud puddle to play in.
We made a chocolate cake to share with some friends. I put it on the counter to cool and came back to find Joe helping himself to a taste.
I took Blythe to see Winnie the Pooh for her first movie. She couldn't have cared less. She just wanted popcorn.
We ate a lot of popsicles this summer. Notice how Joe's diaper functions as a juice catcher.
Carrots!! This was right before nap time and Joe appears to already be asleep on his feet.

1 comment:

Our Green Nest said...

What cuties! Miss them!!! Love you all!