Monday, January 21, 2008

Blissful Sleep


Last night we had our third night of a 6 hour span of sleep. Oh sleep, my dear sweet friend, how I've missed you so!! Two times last week she did it, I figured it was just random, but I'm praying this is the beginning of a beautiful rekindled friendship with my elusive friend sleep. Last night she kind of owed us though. Saturday night she woke up at 3 am and decided that was enough sleep for her. So my dear sweet husband got to delight in some 3 am Xbox. So here's to you Baby Blythe... may you sleep like a baby... and don't even get me started on that phrase.

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a fabulous picture - I love it!

Ben said...

that can't be caleb's child...courtney, do you need to share something???

The Rozell Family said...

ohh Blythe, what a cutie patooty! I love this picture, I want to bite her nose!:)

E

Jen Windle said...

I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to get together so you can tell us all about PARIS!!!