Sunday, January 13, 2008

Please stop screaming at me...

I know I know, she's a month old and we've hardly posted any pictures and I'm in trouble.  I will throw a random one at the bottom of this post, but I come here today to share with you an exchange from the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang that cracked me up today...

Harry: I got 5 bucks that says you still have a chance with him.
Perry: I got a 10 that says "pass the pepper" and 2 quarters that sing harmony.
Harry:  What?
Perry:  Talking money.
Harry: A talking monkey??
Perry: (nodding) Talking monkey, uh huh.  He came here from the future.  Ugly sucker, only says "ficus."

Man, I love movies.  And this one had a gag reel, which makes me love it even more.
And now your baby fix for the evening...
Blythe and the Chief on Thursday the 10th.  He came over at lunch to hold his granddaughter for a bit.  This picture has been submitted to the Wylie paper for printing.  As I understand it, they asked dad what his New Year's resolution was, and he said it was to spoil his new grandbaby as much as possible.  So mom sent them this picture.  All you Wylieanites... Wylieans??  keep a lookout for it!!

No comments: