Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Blythe!

So today is B's 2 month birthday and we went for her checkup.  She is now 9 lbs. 14 oz. and 22.5" long.  That makes her in the 26th percentile for weight and 58th percentile for height.  Basically, she's a baller.. tall and lanky with a wicked fade away.  

I'm not supposed to be using the chair thingy yet, but she didn't seem to mind.  She was hungry and squirmy at the time so I apologize for the blurriness.
In other news, Caleb is packing to go overseas as I type this.  He got back on Thursday night from San Francisco.   His boss called Saturday night to tell him he needed to go to the Middle East on Wednesday.  So off he goes again.  This time me and Blythe will be going it alone because the Corbin family has scattered as of last night.  My over 90 Gramma K fell at church last week and broke some ribs.  Sunday night they decided she needed to be moved to a bigger hospital so mom went to Wellington to be with her.  The Chief is in Galveston, I believe, but I could be wrong about that.  So me and B will be spending the week alone... Caleb returns next Wednesday.  Wish us luck!!  Rightfully so, Caleb is standing beside me singing "All by Myself" the Celine Dion version.  We're off to watch Entourage... Good night!


3 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

hey
lets hang out. Clay will be on shift Sun to Mon. I coudl come spend the night! seriously, lets hang out! I want to go look for material for my window box, you can help me

Unknown said...

Caleb = lame/boat shoes

The Rozell Family said...

i tagged you, check my blog.