Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello all, I know it's been awhile so here's the short rundown of what's been going on...

   Caleb's trip to the Middle East was a success.  He ate his first camel burger and saw the mall with a ski resort inside.  His trip was also extended to include a trip to London so he didn't get back until the 23rd.  Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Blythe and I were very busy.  She's working on rolling over and can do it if you position her hands for her, but I've been told that doesn't count.  She also had her first outright laugh which involved me dancing to Missy Elliot's "We Run This."  There have been a couple more half giggles, but nothing like that again.  We're looking forward to it being a common occurrence.  She has decided she's much happier in life when she doesn't have clothes on, so we're terribly excited about summer and warmer weather!  Hence why she has no clothes on in any of the attached pictures.
   We have purchased the P90X workout DVDs and yesterday was the first day of our 90, so 89 to go!  I won't lie I'm pretty stinkin' sore and I didn't do but maybe 1/2 the reps I was supposed to.  I will be highly impressed with myself if/when I can do a full video.  Right now I'm just attempting to at least do one of everything.    
   So that's what's going on with us, not much to report.  Here are a few pictures of our girl though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her on Wednesday!!

Erin

Our Green Nest said...

Cute pics!!! I still think she looks like u too! Love the visual I get of her first laugh and you dancing :)! Hope to see u soon,
Love ya! Jillian