Sunday, July 20, 2008

Such is Life

Everytime I turn around I feel like at least 2 weeks have gone by, but here's some random stuff...
Monday morning some troops left for overseas from Wylie (where my parents live) and we went out to see them off. This was a cute little bunch. I will say as the boys rolled by there wasn't a dry eye on the street and my mom kept mocking me for not bringing sunglasses to hide my tears, but since everyone was crying I didn't feel like such a dork. God Bless our Troops!
This I just think is funny...

Sleepy sweet potato face...
The latest thing is to pull up on things and then pull everything down within reach. My shoes seem to be fun for this activity, which is why the closet door is always closed now.


The magazine rack is another favorite and I pick up all the magazines at least once a day.
She's getting pretty good at falling... meaning not straight back so that everytime I think she's cracked her skull. She now falls onto her bumper (shout out to you Kanakuk kids!) and as long as it is quickly followed by a round of applause doesn't get upset about it (thanks for that idea, Erin!). I promise she is my child even though she looks just like her daddy.
Caleb's new job is going pretty good although our little house is feeling quite small lately. We're looking into ways to fix that, we'll keep you posted.

That's about it... welcome back to Texas Ben and Alli!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pictures!! She is just precious.

Our Green Nest said...

Well, there you are! Cute pics...She's def your daughter - I can see you in her too!

Ben said...

thanks for the welcoming! it's good to be back...except for dealing with the texas dps.

The Dunton's said...

She's beautiful and I know that you probably hear it all the time but I can't believe how big she is! AH! I'm having a hard time remembering that my baby is already 2 months old. Have a great week!