Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Beefus

Joe is almost 7 months old and I have no idea where half a year has gone. So here's what he's up to these days...

Taking baths in the sink...
He likes to stand up, but is still pretty wobbly on his own. He's alot more stable when holding on with his mouth apparently...

Blythe likes to give zurberts (I have no idea how to spell that), but she quickly learned to pin his arms down to keep him from pulling her hair. Give it another 5 months and we'll have a pretty good wrestling match up on our hands.
We've been swimming, cause it's Texas and grossly hot.
Hanging out on the porch with Daddy...
Today he figured out how to sit himself up which is fun. He also chased me all the way into the kitchen in about 3 minutes which is impressive when you're army crawling!
That's our boy, it's all going too fast. People aren't kidding when they say it goes by in the blink of an eye! There Lainee, I promise we are taking pictures of him.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love that boy! I know girls must be great (since I am one and all), but I am convinced that boys are the best these day. ;-)

Henri said...

That boy looks just like Caleb!