Friday, April 6, 2012

How's it going?

Here are some pictures of our going ons of late. As you can see, haven't been real busy...

Played some guitar
Got new flip flops. Shortly after this we returned Joe's. When he took it off and threw it in target I took that to mean he wasn't a fan.
Got a beat up old Range Rover.
Chased some chickens.
Ran some errands.
Did some baking.
Practiced bicycle safety.
Did some yard work.
Cozied up on the porch swing.
Wore our rain boots at inappropriate times.
And just had some all around good times...





2 comments:

Keri Thorkildsen said...

Blythe, please come here & climb a mountain with us. Was Joe's birthday fun? I like his hair cut. We want to come see you by the ocean once you get settled. bye!

Jossi

Our Green Nest said...

Oh man, I'm going to cry! I'm going to miss my Joe and Blythe like crazy (and don't get me started on you!!!!). What are we going to do without our buddies? You better plan on blogging alot and PLEASE don't just FB, b/c you know I don't do that :).