Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cindy!!

Technically, yesterday was Cindy's birthday, but I got this picture today, so I'm a day late, excuse moi.

Once upon a time, Cindy told us she had a stand up bear cake pan. Janet and I were skeptical, as you might imagine, that such a fantastic invention existed, and it didn't help when Cindy "couldn't find it." Much like if someone told you they had a pet leprechaun, but then couldn't find it. But Cindy found the cake pan and so for her birthday (plus one day) Janet and I decided to make her a stand up bear cake. I baked the cake, and then Janet, whose taking cake decorating at Hobby Lobby, iced him. I think he turned out pretty cute.... TAAAA DAAAAA....

2 comments:

Erin said...

How did you not know about stand-up bear cakes? My mom made me a care bear version one year for my birthday. They are great! Yours looks excellent...congrats!

The Rozell Family said...

he is pretty cute!