Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stupid Mac

My computer died. I shut it down last Tuesday and it never woke up again. At least it went peacefully in its sleep. We took it to the Apple store last night and they told us the hard-drive was dead and we wouldn't be getting any of our stuff back. Music, videos, and pictures, mostly of Blythe, all gone. It's heartbreaking. Stupid Mac with your lies about never breaking down.

I then had to sit through Caleb writing a song about me insisting on getting a Mac and how if he had to do it over again he would've gotten a Dell. Catchy tune... dang him.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! The song by Caleb was highly inappropriate. ;-) Next time - don't forget to back up and back up again. Dells have their issues, too - within a month I had 2 crash at work. :-(

Ben said...

HA! mike's mac just crashed, too! he asked me to recommend a pc for him. oh, that was sweet!