Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things Said in my House Tonight

"I like my beans like a good merlot. I want them to rip the saliva right off my tongue."
- Caleb

Courtney: "I will never lose you, I can always follow the trail of dripping. I mean look at your shirt... what's wrong with you? You were drinking water from a glass, how did it even get on your shirt?"
Caleb: "I don't like to close my mouth all the way."

That last conversation sounds like it was said in anger, but I was actually laughing uncontrollably when I asked him what was wrong with him... good times.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

It's been way too long since I've been there.

The Dunton's said...

Hahaha! Hilarious. Sorry about your computer, that's very sad. We've got so much stuff - especially - pictures that's just on our computer. It's like having a flood back in the day when everything was hard copy.
I miss seeing you guys. I hope all is well and no one is getting sick. Chuck is coming down with something so that means that Ruby and I probably are immune since he's always the last one to get sick - I'm praying that she doesn't get anything.
Hope to see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

Gross.