Friday, June 26, 2009

I Have a Complaint

I've grown up in Texas, went to A&M, so I am no stranger to the giant truck. They no longer annoy me. I usually just ignore them or at the most roll my eyes. If you want to spend that much money on gas and get a stepladder to get your girl in your vehicle that's your choice. My complaint is this. If you are going to drive such a monstrosity then MAN UP AND DRIVE IT ALREADY! I just got stuck behind one of these guys who practically came to a full stop before gingerly going across railroad tracks. Railroad Tracks. Are you kidding me? Your wheels come up to the bottom of my window and if you weren't in my way me and the CRV wouldn't have so much as batted an eye at said railroad tracks. If you're gonna drive like that get your self an Oldsmobile some blue hair and slump down until you can barely see over the wheel. At least then I would know what I was dealing with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They had a cake in the front seat or their grandmother's punch bowl!