Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Preggers...

That's right folks, we've done it again! I'm officially 11 weeks pregnant and have had my first appointment. We heard the heartbeat and everything is perfect with the baby. This time around I have been much more sick than with B which has really thrown me off. I'm hoping to almost be done with that part though nearing the end of my first trimester.

I'm due December 21st, adding to the mayhem of Decembers for us. Poor Caleb, even Sasquatch's birthday is in December. We're still getting settled in the house and now have some stuff to accomplish with B before the new addition arrives! We've been half-heartedly potty training for awhile now, so we'll have to get serious about that. And she's gonna have to give up her crib and become the big girl in the house it looks like.

What's funny is one of the first things to cross my mind when we found out was how MacFest was going to work that soon after the baby. So don't you MacFesters fret... you haven't been forgotten!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is funny...of all the things to be concerned about! You're crazy!

Stephanie Southard Photography said...

I am so excited for y'all! And seriously we need to hang out! I am going to call you today so maybe we can find a time to have a playdate and catch up! I can't believe that you are going to have 2!!!