Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update Ahoy!!


Here are some pictures of our latest adventures, in no particular order...

Seriously, the belly on this kid is outstanding! I'm starting to feel bad about putting him in horizontal stripes :)
I don't know why, but he always seems to be wearing this shirt. I promise we change his clothes on a semi-regular basis. This was taken on his 2 month birthday!
We went to the Dallas Aquarium randomly last week. Monday Caleb walked out of his office and goes, "Want to go to the aquarium on Wednesday?" To which Blythe and I answered "YES!" For the next 2 days she kept telling me, "I go see fishes with Daddy!" And we did. The place was packed and it kind of felt like being herded through like cattle, but she loved it. I think she would have stood with her little nose pressed against the tanks all day.
I was trying to get her to smile and so I said, "Show me your teeth" and this is what I got.
Thank you, Aunt Chrystal, for our fun new tutu! She's been flouncing around the house in it as much as possible!
Tummy time!!
Blythe has been showing more signs of being jealous of Joe. She wants to be rocked and held and wants to ride with us like Joe does. She's pretty cuddly so we don't mind the extra holding time! Here we are riding around the house together.

1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

loved looking at all these pics! I didnt know ya'll went to the aquarium! So fun!