Saturday, December 8, 2007

Business Caleb

First things first... no baby.  


I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure of meeting business Caleb.  The only person I can think of for sure would be Clay, as Caleb has self-appointed himself Chief Financial Advisor of the Rozell family.  I'm not sure they are aware of that, but he has.

Business Caleb looks just like the Caleb we all know and love, but do not be fooled.  Business Caleb uses a completely different tone of voice and even different hand gestures than normal Caleb.  He's kind of pompous and condescending and rants about interest rates and marketing campaigns.  I just got back from dinner with Business Caleb.  We started discussing college funds for young Blythe, even though she appears to never be coming out of my belly, and all of the sudden I found myself stuck at the table with Business Caleb.  Even his humor takes this sad dive into office humor.  I had to tell him 3 times that he was not funny and to get back to me when my Caleb returned.  The discussion ended in the car on the way home when I threatened to pull out every hair of his beard one by one if he said time value of money to me one more time.  

He is now panting to get on the computer so he can make an excel sheet forecasting how much money we would have at different interest rates in 18 years, so I must wrap this up.  I leave you with this.... if ever you are out with what appears to be normal, humorous, intelligent, kind-hearted Caleb, and he says anything about interest rates or the time value of money RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.  

3 comments:

Jeff and Casey (and Vanna) said...

good to know we all deal with men that wear many hats!!! i love you girl and i can't wait to hear the big news!!!

Anonymous said...

you ought be happy that your husband is looking out for your family so well...

Unknown said...

Too funny. Rule of 72!!!