Monday, December 3, 2007

My First Day

  Today was my first day of being a stay at home mom.  This, of course, is infinitely easier right now as my kid is still packed nicely away in my belly... so I'm basically a stay at home pregnant girl.  

  Mostly today I sat at our desk and worked on getting the new computer set up.  So it was a nice easing into my new job, as that's pretty much what I did at my old job.  Only now instead of talking to Janet, I talk to Sasquatch.  Janet was confined to her desk so couldn't escape me.  Squatch left the room after about 30 minutes.  
  So after a rough weekend of crying if Caleb looked at me sideways, and that's not in anyway an exaggeration... there was at least 3 instances of that being all it took to set me off... I actually cried at Elf, if that is any indication of the hormone levels I got going on right now.   It was a highly successful first day of being home all day long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you still have someone to talk to. I am still confined to my desk, and fear I may start talking to myself!

The Dunton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dunton's said...

Courtney,
It's been forever since I've checked my blog and so was pleasently surprised to see you'd posted a comment. You are the first person, outside of my MN family, to have ever eaten taco salad in that way. I will be telling Chuck first thing when he gets home tonight.
Oh, and yes, I very much enjoy Em's love of posting comments. :)
Hope Blythe comes soon and easily!
Love and hugs, Ginger