Monday, August 11, 2008

The Kids

I'm working on my funk... thanks everyone for your sweet words!

Sasquatch Puppykins, as she is affectionately called, has gained some weight. I tried to take a picture, but she's so dark you can't really tell. Since we got a gym membership we don't run with her but maybe once a week anymore. We also give her people food all the time. Yes, we're those people, but we've officially cut her off and she is P-I-issed. Last night she actually stole food from Blythe. So she's adjusting, goes back and forth between mad at us and pouty.

Our other baby, Blythe, has found her voice... and the volume seems to be stuck on LOUD. She's figuring out how to make her voice really high-pitched and screaming. She can make it really low, but it is always LOUD. She's loud. Her laugh, cracks me up everytime I hear it. It's more of a guffaw with a squeak at the end. It's so deep it doesn't seem to fit her until she squeaks at the end. It is greatness.

No comments: