Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Things that make me Happy

I have omitted the obvious...these are in no other order than when they pop into my head

1. Getting my nails and toes done... today I have chosen almost black for my nails, to match my mood
2. Good food, preferably cooked by someone else
3. Dancing with Blythe
4. Good music that I know every word to. Good being subjective... I know every word to Fergalicious
5. Caleb playing the guitar
6. Getting new books... THANKS JANET!!
7. Porch swings or really any swing
8. Cokes, candy, and anything fried... I know I'm a 5 year old
9. Going to the movies by myself
10. Wine, especially Rieslings.
11. Vodka, especially in a dirty martini with extra olives
12. My Aunt Tate's pickles... only 2 more weeks until I can eat myself silly
13. Walking through Anthropologie
14. Friday night dinners with Hayley

I could probably go on, but I will stop with those.

1 comment:

Henri said...

remember when we went to Anthropologie together ?
Only time I've ever been in that store.