Monday, October 22, 2007

Proof Pregnancy makes you a little Ditzy

I usually cut through our lobby to get to our break room at work. This requires using my entry card b/c I have to exit one door and then swipe it to get back into the building on the other side. Today, I was going to make tea so I had my entry card in one hand and my tea bag in the other. When I got to the other door I attempted to swipe what I thought was my entry card, but was in fact my tea bag. This would not really be a big deal, except I didn't just do it the once. I stood there for a solid minute, swiped my tea bag at least 10 times, and even walked back to the phone to call Janet to let me in because my card was broken. Luckily, I caught myself before making it that far. So hope you're enjoying the blood flow Blythe, I could use some to my brain every now and then if you can spare it!

No comments: