Friday, April 11, 2008

My Archnemesis

  Meet Colonel Stumpy McRootface.  He wears this pot as a helmet and uses that hose to whip puppies and bunnies as they go by.  In other words, he's evil... and ugly... and he's been mocking me ever since we moved into this house.  However, on Sunday, April 6th, 2008, he rooted his last stump as I destroyed him.  Interestingly, it only took me about 45 minutes.  His bark was much worse than his bite (HA, bark).  He was so incredibly dead that he wasn't even that heavy to carry to the curb.  With the fall of their leader the remaining three stumps surrendered very quickly on Monday afternoon.  So as of Monday the War on Stumps is over, with a resounding V-I-C-T-O-R-Y for the home team!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.